School Supplies Kits
Good Shepherd School is excited to offer the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2015/2016 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
Your school will receive $5/kit back!
- We will be sending you a specific grade level supply list.
- This order form has a Starter Package (consumable items) as well as a list of other Required Items. The Required Items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
- You can place your order online at schoolstart.ca. Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal are accepted.
Place your order online in May or June and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
- Late orders will be accepted online until September 16, 2015 (a $5 late fee will be applied after the August long weekend)
- Delivery options:
Deliver kit directly to your home (online order only) Here are the benefits for Home Delivery:
- You can pre-label your child’s supplies
- You can add supplies to your order for your child in another school
- If you spend $40 or more on additional items over and above the kit (s) at the schoolstart.ca store, you will receive free shipping!
If you have any questions, please contact School Start at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph: 1-800-580-1868
Get In TouchGood Shepherd School 211 Beaconhill Dr Fort McMurray, AB T9H 2R1
Phone: 780-799-5763 Fax: 780-799-5766
Principal: Ms. Laura Dennis